COVID-19 If you think you have symptoms (either high temperature or a new, continuous cough or loss/change to sense of smell or taste) of Coronavirus visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
FLU CLINICS: Saturday morning, by Appointment only are available to book. Click here for further information:
We will be closed for staff training on Monday, 21st September 2020 from 1.00 pm. - 6.00 pm. and will reopen at 08.30 am. on Tuesday 22nd September 2020.
We are asking all visitors to wear a face covering. The face covering MUST cover your nose and mouth; ideally the bottom part of the covering should sit under your chin. If there is any reason why you are not able to wear a face covering, please inform the Receptionist on arrival.
The NHS Volunteer Responders Programme will remain active and previously shielded and/or otherwise vulnerable patients can access this support by calling 0808 196 3446.
They may be able to help with:
- collect and deliver shopping, medication or other essential supplies
- patient transport: provide transport to patients who are ready for discharge and ensure they are safely back into their homes
- Check in and Chat: telephone support
- and more...
We are moving to a system called askmyGP which is an easy and fast way to ask for any kind of help from the practice.
- Available 24/7 and we respond during working hours Monday to Friday
- We will get back to you during our service hours of 0830 to 1800hrs Monday to Friday. However between the hours of 1730 to 1800 all contacts are triaged by an on call doctor and routine requests may be dealt with on the following day.
- You can request a particular doctor or nurse (so long as they’re working)
- You can choose to be contacted by the surgery by telephone, secure message
- If we need to see you we will usually give you an appointment the same day
- You can register for askmyGP now, without any paperwork
If you prefer to phone, one of our receptionists will take a few details about your problem or request and then pass these to the GP. However you choose to get in touch, your GP will contact you quickly and either sort out your problem on the phone, by secure message, arrange to see you the same day or another day if that’s more convenient.
Please note you can no longer book a GP appointment using our previous online appointment system.
askmyGP is available to all our patients and you can use it to ask about your children or other people you care for (if they are registered with us).
That’s it – simple and straightforward! We are encouraging everyone who has access to a computer, smart phone or tablet to use askmyGP:
- it saves you time
- really ill patients don’t have to wait for urgent slots at the end of surgeries
- GPs can manage their time more effectively, booking any follow-up appointments you might need and,
- it stops the 8am rush for appointments as you can contact the practice at any time, and up to 5pm get a response, and be seen if needed the same day!
DISPENSARY Opening Hours:
We will now be open Monday-Friday, from 08.30 - 6.00 pm until further notice.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support and adapting to our new ways of working during Covid-19.
The NHS across the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough will be better prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases, if the public follows Public Health England’s advice.
The NHS has put in place measures to ensure the safety of patients and staff which may mean your patient experience is subject to change.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or a hospital IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS. You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you’re staying at home.
What to do if you have coronavirus symptoms
Continue to stay at home if you have either:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss of/change in smell or taste
- To arrange a Covid-19 test: 119 or book online: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home.
For information on:
Stay up to date with GOV.UK:
Sign up to get emails when we change any coronavirus information on the GOV.UK website
Please check back on a regular basis for updates.
Download our practice leaflet
(Site updated 17/09/2020)