As of Monday 15th June until further notice, we are asking all visitors to wear a face covering. The face covering MUST cover your nose and mouth; ideally the bottom part of the covering should sit under your chin. If there is any reason why you are not able to wear a face covering, please inform the Receptionist on arrival.
COVID-19 - June 1st Update
If you think you have symptoms of Coronavirus visit www.111.nhs.uk/covid-19
If you are unable to manage your Coronavirus symptoms, have been instructed to do so or do not have access to the internet, then please call NHS 111.
The NHS 111 phone service is currently experiencing huge volumes of calls. This will allow the NHS 111 service to help those who need them most.
We are moving to a system called askmyGP which is an easy and fast way to ask for any kind of help from the practice.
- Available 24/7 and we respond during working hours Monday to Friday
- We will usually get back to you within an hour (after 5pm it might be the next day)
- You can request a particular doctor or nurse (so long as they’re working)
- You can choose to be contacted by the surgery by telephone, secure message
- If we need to see you we will usually give you an appointment the same day
- You can register for askmyGP now, without any paperwork
If you prefer to phone, one of our receptionists will take a few details about your problem or request and then pass these to the GP. However you choose to get in touch, your GP will contact you quickly and either sort out your problem on the phone, by secure message, arrange to see you the same day or another day if that’s more convenient.
Please note you can no longer book a GP appointment using our previous online appointment system.
askmyGP is available to all our patients and you can use it to ask about your children or other people you care for (if they are registered with us).
That’s it – simple and straightforward! We are encouraging everyone who has access to a computer, smart phone or tablet to use askmyGP:
- it saves you time
- really ill patients don’t have to wait for urgent slots at the end of surgeries
- GPs can manage their time more effectively, booking any follow-up appointments you might need and,
- it stops the 8am rush for appointments as you can contact the practice at any time, and up to 5pm get a response, and be seen if needed the same day!
DISPENSARY Opening Hours:
As of Monday 22nd June the Dispensary will be open from *08:30 till 18.00, Monday to Friday.
Collection ONLY service will be available between 17:30 - 18:00, no controlled drugs scripts at this time.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support and adapting to our new ways of working during Covid-19.
Our telephone lines will remain open for urgent medical advice.
The NHS across the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough will be better prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases, if the public follows Public Health England’s advice.
The NHS has put in place measures to ensure the safety of patients and staff which may mean your patient experience is subject to change.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or a hospital IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS. You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you’re staying at home. What to do if you have coronavirus symptoms
Continue to stay at home if you have either:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss of/change in smell or taste
- To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home.
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do.
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
For information on:
Stay up to date with GOV.UK:
Sign up to get emails when we change any coronavirus information on the GOV.UK website
People unable to work for more than seven days because of coronavirus (COVID-19) can obtain an isolation note through a new online service...
Please check back on a regular basis for updates.
Download our practice leaflet
(Site updated 06/07/2020)