Burwell Surgery Staff Training: We will be closed for staff training on Monday, 18th October 2021 from 1.00 pm. and will reopen on Tuesday, 19th October 2021 at 8.30 am. Our telephone lines will remain open, as will our askmyGP service. There may be a delay in responding to your request. In a life threatening situation, please telephone 999.
FLU 2021/22 PROGRAMME UPDATE 14.9.21
If you are a parent of a 2-3 year old registered at Burwell Surgery you are invited to contact us on: 01638 741234 or via our askmyGP service to book your child's appointment for this year's child flu vaccination.
All those aged 2 and 3 years old on 31st August 2021 (date of birth on or after 1st September 2017 and on or before 31st August 2019) will be eligible.
AskmyGP is a online system which improves accessibility to GPs and is flexible for patients too.
- It is the easiest and fastest way to ask for help from a doctor
- All our registered patients are invited to use the new system, and as a parent or carer you can use askmyGP on behalf of a patient
- We respond in working hours, 8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- You can choose a particular named GP if you wish (so long as they are working that day)
- You can choose how you would like the surgery to respond to you, eg by phone or email
- You can login straightaway, without any paperwork.
URINE and OTHER SAMPLES: We kindly request all SAMPLES to be tested have been requested by a healthcare professional. Please register your request on askmyGP. If you do not have access to askmyGP please telephone us: 01638 741234 and speak to one of our Receptionists. Thank you.
Burwell Surgery/April 2021.
Download our practice leaflet
(Site updated 15/10/2021)