Booking Appointments - Telephone 741234
Consultations with the doctors are based on a 12-minute appointment system. If you need longer or have more than one problem please let reception know.
Routine appointments can be pre-booked with the health professional of your choice.
Urgent (same day) appointments with the duty doctor or nurse. Please telephone before 11:30 for an urgent appointment.
Book Appointments Online
To book appointments online click on the link at the top of this page
- Dr Wills is available on a Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Dr Manning is available a Monday, Tuesday (morning), Wednesday, Thursday (morning) and Friday
- Dr Knight is available on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Dr Birch is available on a Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Dr Joanna McKerrell is available on a Tuesday and Wednesday
- Dr Manisha Wickramsekera is available on a Monday, Tuesday and Friday
The doctors and the practice nurses are willing to give advice on the telephone. If they are not available when you ring they will be happy to call you back.
You may also book a telephone consultation appointment with any doctor, in advance. When requesting this please inform the receptionist that you would like a telephone consultation appointment and you will be given a date and time when the doctor will ring you. Please ensure we have your correct telephone number and that you will be available to take the call.
All patients are entitled to have a chaperone present for any consultation, examination or procedure where they feel one is required. This chaperone may be a family member or friend. On occasions you may prefer a formal chaperone to be present, i.e. a trained member of staff.
Wherever possible we would ask you to make this request at the time of booking appointment so that arrangements can be made and your appointment is not delayed in any way.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.